CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 21, 2011

Favorites

Things I love about Spring...

Shorts

Sunblock


Swinging...


Hats


Sunglasses


Sandals on little feet


Blue eyes



Things I do not like about Spring...


Dealing with other people's stupidity. This lady was a mother who had her three young children at the park. In one hand she is holding a baby, in the other hand a cigarette. Not to mention, other children (including mine) were constantly running by her because she was a foot away from the play equipment. It took everything in me not to tell her what I thought, but I was good and kept my mouth shut.

I have the day off tomorrow, and we are meeting our friends for a walk in the park! After that we are meeting our other friends at Castle Park.. It should be a fun filled day, but I'm sure we will both be exhausted by the end of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...