CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Almost 15 months...

Parker will be 15 months old on Thursday. I can't hardly believe it, I feel like he's always been here and yet I feel like he just got here yesterday... I know that doesn't make sense, unless you're a mom yourself. We went to the park for a little bit today to take some pictures, I plan on taking some more tomorrow when I have the help of my mom to get smiles out of him! Here are a few of my favorites








As you can tell, we always make our little photo sessions fun! I habe been working more with my Adobe Photoshop CS2, I've had it for quite awhile and I know how to do quite a bit but I need to perfect everything so that all of my pictures look great. I Heart Faces has actually been a great help in teaching me things I didn't even know about my camera and editing.

I took Parker to register at his new daycare today! I am so happy about it, he will be in a room with children 15months-2 years old. Two half days a week, and one full day. They were so great with him, and they even gave me a schedule of things they do throughout the day. They definitely teach them a lot, and what's even better is that it is Christian based so they incorporate that in learning, which I think is important. When it was time to go Parker cried because he didn't want to leave! I think we are going to love it there, he starts next week so I will keep you updated on how it goes.

I wanted to thank everyone that has given me encouraging words this week, it really means a lot. It is hard to know if you're making the right decisions, but I have to go by what I feel and it helps knowing that I have support from everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...