CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Big boy!

Parker is getting to be such a big boy. Quite literally. He had his 15 month well check yesterday and he is 33 inches tall, so he's in the 93rd percentile for height. He is 26 lbs, so 75th for weight. I can't believe how big he is! He also had to get 3 shots and blood drawn for the lead test... he was not happy, and neither was I. I hate seeing him cry, although it seemed more of an anger cry than anything.

In other news, Parker finally learned how to drink out of a straw! We went to Kohls yesterday morning and out to eat at Chili's afterwards and he really wanted to drink out of the little cup they bring him. I always let him try, but he gets frustrated because he can't do it. Put it to his mouth, and he takes a big drink as easy as that! haha He spit most of it out, because he was so shocked but got it down pretty good by the end of the meal. We are officially done with bottles. Last night when it was time for him to go to bed, instead of a bottle I gave him a sippy and he only whined about it for a minute and he drank his milk, I put him to bed, and he slept through the night. He still asks for a "ba" but I just say "Okay, I'll get your milk" and give him the sippy cup. I'm taking the rest of his bottles to the twins tomorrow. I'm so proud of my big boy.



We have a playdate this evening, and we're doing a book exchange! For the little kids and the mommies, I'm pretty excited. I went to the weight watchers meeting yesterday, too. My mom lost 5 lbs, go mom!! I unfortunately didn't lose any, but I am definitely getting toned (thanks to Jillian) so I would say that is part of the problem, muscle weighs more than fat. Anyways, Florida is still 3 months away and I am pretty confident that I will be bathing suit worthy by then. Have to share this picture of Parker, this is how he gives kisses. He has to put his lips like that so he can make the "Mmmmuah" sound. He is so sweet.
Yes, we still wear Christmas jammies in March!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...