CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Losing is gaining

So I went to my weight watchers meeting today (I missed last weeks meeting) and I lost 3.4 lbs! I'm pretty excited, I only have 9 more pounds until I am at my pre-pregnancy weight. I didn't know if I would ever hit that again! I have lost 66 lbs since Parker was born... crazy, isn't it? The more weight I lose, the better I feel about myself in general. Honestly, I've been at a what's considered a "healthy weight" for a few months now but losing the rest of my weight is gaining myself back. I feel more energized, more active, and most importantly more healthy. Some people look at me and say "What are YOU doing weight watchers for?" I'm sorry, but you don't have to be 100 lbs overweight to do weight watchers, or diet, or exercise. It's a personal choice to want to improve your life and that's what I'm doing.

I got to go see the twins for a little bit this morning, they are so sweet. Kadence smiled great big right at Parker when he was laughing, it was adorable. I dressed them up in their matching outfits that I got them the day after they were born, talk about cute!

Kadence


Kollins
 I'm pretty bummed because it is supposed to get cold again here. I was getting so used to the warm weather, and I was hoping to start the Couch to 5K program tomorrow but I'm such a baby about the cold so I might have to wait. Let's hope I have the motivation to start even if it is a little bit chilly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I LOVE Comments...